Sunday, July 15, 2012

Social wars and improper standings.

Everywhere we look around us, we see people always trying to fit in. We all have different interests and tastes. We all have things that vibrate our souls and interest us. There are many things we could fall to, so what is it that makes us go in the directions we choose?

I like many things. I like things to be simple. I like things to follow my basic code of easy going nature and out of the way interests. I am the kind of person that will look at a box of cigarettes and wish I smoked just because the box looks cool. I'm the kinda person that will buy something in the shop just because it is cool at the time, even though it has little or no practical use to me. I don't like being tied down. I've come to realize that I really don't care for the conventional if my brain does not see a point in it. I used to be more tolerating. I used to find things easy to shrug off and people and their predjudices didn't bother me but lately I find that I can't stand judgement.

I know me saying all this is my own way of bringing out my own type of judgement and that makes me quite the hypocrit. I can't really say where I think my social standing is. I can't say I know just to which niche in society I subscribe too. I'm still a very angry teen. I'm very angry with the world and those in it but I still ignore it so it isn't like I've found my social platform.

There are so many different social circles out there and many people seem to have found their hiding holes. Im not really searching for one, I don't want to be in a pigeonhole. What I want right now is the next great adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment