Tuesday, June 19, 2012

It came with a curse.

So I made a tit of myself hey? I mean let's be honest now, who would've thought. Definitely not me, clearly.

Derby Day after party is always a time of drunken debauchery but what happened to me cannot be classed as anything other than death. I've definitely been worse than that, I mean I don't find anything wrong with that. What has never happened though is that I have never been that way, so quick, in such a place with such people. Off the top of my head I mean I gotta say I owe my girlfriend the world's biggest apology and I mean I dodged a bullet, it was touch and go. I owe the world's second biggest apology to little Roma. My embarrasment is ten fold and I am never going to forgive myself for that one.

I will forever regard tequila as the satan of all drinks. I had heard stories and felt a few tickles but never like that, never was I the baobab.

No comments:

Post a Comment