Friday, August 26, 2011

We're here again

Im listening to the song for soccer on Supersport, that one jam that Loser and Matt like. My little brother got it the other day and it reminded me of that time jamming and I had to have it, its put me in a really great mood.

It's funny how a song can change your mood from one thing to something else in a manner of seconds. I wasn't a grumpy sad sack or anything today, I was feeling very Msiziesque which is to say that I was feeling tasty but now Im feeling tastiest. Now that I've put my head on, everything just seems to be going in the order it should.

It's funny how on this very weekend a year ago, I asked a girl to be my girlfriend. Well thats not the funny part but the funny thing is how some of these events just repeat themselves. August last year I had girl drama, on the very same weeks this year I had girl drama, did anyone notice that? A month break from F1, same story this year. It was a month till my favourite sa band did something special, this year my favourite all time band are doing something.

I think a year has strengthened me though. I dont feel as vulnerable as before. If anything I feel a lot better. Im not the same person I was back then. I was a very confused young man faced with so many big decisions looming that it churned my brain to butter, I was very emotionally driven which isn't so bad but its not always the best. Stood Up by A Fine Frenzy is playing in my ears, its very fitting. Haha I dont want this to sound like a Clarkson and for this post to "symbolize freedom", I just want to put across my thoughts of being content.

All in all, everything works in cycles. There will be good times and bad times and it all goes round and round and thats what we call life. Do I follow the blueprint or do my own thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment