Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day.

Dear Emma Stubbs.

You're another story. Honest to God sometimes I don't get you at all. Sometimes I want to break you in half and set you on fire. I have never met someone I can like, love, adore and then hate all in the space of a few minutes. You know how to ruin my mood. You're the only person who really knows how to piss me off and often times you're the one person I've wanted to run over with a Rake. If I could I would climb into your brain and take a good dump all over the place just so you know how it feels.

Emma Stubbs. I have never loved another like you. Often times I wish you could see yourself through my eyes. I am yet to meet another that makes me feel the way you do. I know I never will. I will never meet another whom I am willing to make myself so open and vulnerable to. I will never come across another who will hold me in the same way you do. The things you do, ranging from cute to pure on stupid, all make me realize just how sold I am on you. I have had moments where I've seen you crying and been like, "This is my doll, I love her and I don't want her crying, please stop crying bint?" and then I would stop saying/doing what it was that was upsetting you and then make sure to try make you happy again. There have been those times where you've done something highly stupid and I've been like, "Who is this pillock and what are they doing next to me? Oh wait, this is my doll, best to hold her tight" and then just like that, it's ok that you're wearing your underwear over your head pretending to be a superhero.

I think the world of you. You're the best I've ever had and yes I'll admit, you're the most annoying at times but I know for a fact that I never ever make it easy to be with me (what fun would that be?) but the fact that you still are, even though you doubt your sanity sometimes means more to me than you'll ever know. I'll never admit to being lost without you, I'm not a prawn, but you know how I am without you, I don't like it. I know our Valentine's Day was a shambles, in fact it was the perfect Anti Valentine's Day ever. If we had broken up it would've been the funniest story ever but I'm glad we didn't, although I won't count my chickens before they hatch.

You're the best to ever happen to me and I love you to no avail, "uncontrollably" even. Happy messed up Valentine's Day you sexy bint.

From your 'Hunk'

1 comment: