Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I plan to be a GJ

I plan to be a GJ. It isn't too different from being a DJ, in fact it really isn't except for the fact that I'll be doing it.

I've decided that for a period of 5 years somewhere in my life, I will be the world's largest Electro/Dub Pioneer DJ. This will really be my take on a musical scene I know nothing about and something that will be probably the most insane thing I've ever done. It will be my Joaquin Phoenix moment where I go out into the world, do something people would never associate me with and then bam, after a while, I quit. People won't know what's cutting. They'll be like, "We always thought you were into band music, what is this?" And I'll say, "Damn straight I'm into band music bitches, this is just another facet of me, my 'Alter Ego' my inside 'Nemesis', my 'Dirty South'.

It will be a very demanding period on me both physically and mentally. The 5 year part will be when I'm at my complete peak, the running up to that may take a little longer. Starting as soon as I finish my background research, I'm gonna start attacking the beats with an icy pick and I will be creating the harshest sounding beats this world's ears has ever heard. There will be a time where people will bleed, there will be a time of mass frenzy and people breaking down into drugged up erotic displays, this will be a shocking time period. I can't say I'm afraid, I can't say it is something I want to do forever, I can't say I will care too much about it all. All I can sat though is that once it all goes down, we're all gonna die.

No comments:

Post a Comment