Tuesday, February 14, 2012

We're Bitches

Breaking up with someone isn't all that hard really. All it takes is a simple, "Laka" and there you have it, a tie severed for what is hopefully forever.

It all isn't that hard. I've broken up with all my girlfriends as far as I can remember but one is in the grey area because we just kinda came to the mutual understanding that my infidelity kinda constitutes a break up and I didn't dispute that for crap. I think the only think that is ever an issue is the staying broken apart. For most it is very easy to not have to go back, in fact it is insulting and I can't see myself going back in time to relive anything that was because it died for a reason. I don't feel for any of my ex's as anything more as really cool friends and that is ok for me. I've seen a lot and also heard a lot about failed relationships and fail ex's that I really don't see it as anything so different anymore.

It was Valentine's Day and I can say that today isn't finished. It hasn't been resolved in a way where I can go to bed tonight feeling as if sleep will come to me. I feel like today was possibly the biggest waste in that I don't feel as if it did what it was supposed to. Today was a day meant to be forgotten, a day where I hoped to feel as if a gulf had been crossed over this sea of silly controversy and conformity. I came to realize sometime into the day that, "Hey, even though I think today is a bunch of sheep balls, I'm not the only one in this." I was like well if that is the case then best I hot foot and do some ground work. Unfortunately it didn't pan out as I had expected and to be honest I will admit to being a little upset but I was also chilled because there will come a time where I hit my romantic stride. I don't think any girl will understand just what it feels like to have their mates tune them about someone they're interested in. It is probably one of the worst things because not only does it make you feel like an absolute prawn, it makes you feel like a prawn. I think it is the best thing ever, I dish out abuse all the time and being someone with a girlfriend, I get it dealt a lot too. I have no problem with that, I encourage that but it makes having and maintaining a committed relationship easily one of the hardest things on God's Shiny Boy Earth. I have a mate who till this day, refuses to admit he loves that Blonde Vixen, the one with the BV. Another has some foreign ass waiting in the wings but also loves the queen. It is all harmless fun.

I'm in a better mood now. I'm still very Two Finger's In YOur Eyes sorta thing but I'm ace.

1 comment: