Thursday, March 29, 2012

That was sucks.

So tonight hey... What a night.

We totalled my Ben Friend's car. Honest to steve that was the worst thing I've ever, ever have had happen and the worst thing I could ever imagine happening to my friends. What an event though. I understand now why they make a big deal about steering into a slide. Wet grass is the devil.

I seriously feel frikin terrible for Ben. The one thing we spoke about never ever wanting to happen and it goes and happens. We spoke of never ever wanting to total the unpredictable stallion and ironically we did. I was not ready to be facing my maker. I once wanted to die in a firey fireball backwards in an expensive supercar in germany but after that, I'm pretty sure I just wanna croak in my sleep at an old age hey.

I'm just glad we're all ok and can start moving on from this. What matters is our reaction from this and the best way I find, is to just move on. Dwelling on the negatives of this will only break us more. We learn now.

No comments:

Post a Comment