Monday, February 11, 2013

Like the rest of us.

These days, I find that we are so quick to judge without actually knowing the full story behind anything anymore. We tend to put things down or bring them up as if we are the ones that were chosen to say what goes and what stays, as if we have some kind of social responsibility. The truth is though, we don't. None of us actually have any kind of say in the day to day running of anyone's life except our own. I was thinking about this and I've said it before on here that our 'truths' are the only ones that matter to us. What I see and face before me is the most important thing to me at that given moment. Someone else would disagree and say Im wrong but for me, in my own eyes, that thing Im facing is the Be-all and end-all of my existence. For instance, I could be worrying about what next to do with myself over the next 6 months. What new challenges will I face, what can I do to keep from not failing at them and where will they lead me. The person next to me could be worried about where they're gonna get obey to pay their rent, what they last said in a moment of anger to their loved one and whether they left the bath still running when they left this morning. We have different lives and those come with completely different outlooks. These days I've been having a bit of an issue with someone I know. They're the kind of character that you can get along with just fine for about a day or so and then they start to turn into an impish little figure of bile. I don't know what it is that has brought on this turn in them but lately it's been getting a bit too much. I dig this character to bits and pieces but they drive me insane with how they insist that it is their solemn duty to disagree with anything anyone says. Now I don't mind a bit of disagreement. I feel we need a bit of a to and fro if we're interacting with people. I don't mind if we argue over something because that's how we learn, but I have a problem when someone insists on arguing over something that you just possibly can't argue over. If you're gonna argue with me about something I am 100% certain of, like what I had for breakfast, we're gonna have a bit of an issue. To think that you are the voice of a whole gene ratio is such a jaded outlook, such a silly thing to think and it only makes you look like an even bigger prawn than the one you're trying to expose. Coming in hot like a burning gas tank and chopping down anything you hear someone say which is in any way different to what you think goes to show just how ignorant you are. You aren't as hard as you think you are. You don't have the world standing at your bathroom door waiting to wipe your arse with their tongues. You're just as ugly as the rest of them when you cry, so why not just calm it all down? There is so much I can listen to before I start blocking you out completely as your stock in my eyes plummets even further. So far it hasn't gotten to the point where I want to stab them in the eyes which is why I haven't really fleshed out on this but I am getting close to the end of my rope. I just think that if we all were a little bit more understanding of how we all see things differently and realized that we aren't the voice of the people, we'd get on a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment