Saturday, September 17, 2011

"Real-ationship Estate"

Dear Msizi.

I've been dating this girl for 2 years now and everything has been great, she's really fantastic and I like her a lot, my problem is though, I think she wants us to move in together. My last girlfriend moved in with me after a year and a half and she knows this and I assume she wants to do the same seeing as how girls want to be treated equally. I dont know what to do, please help?


From Confused in Doncaster.

Dear Confused in Doncaster.


You have a very strange name, why did your parents call you that? Anyway, your problem is an easy one to fix. You see, you're committing a huge relationship wrong by assuming and generalizing, in fact, you're never ever meant to do that in life. I assume you know that as a person who has been around for many years now I never do such things and generally Im always right because of it. I assume that after dating this girl for 2 years, you'd have a general idea of how she takes things and how she reacts. The best thing to do would really be to just ask her how she feels about moving in together and not be a stupid git ny doing as your name says and confusing yourself.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment