Tuesday, September 20, 2011

So today I got the best news of a long time, Zebra and Giraffe are playing in Durban on the 9th of October and guess who'll be up front again? Last night I was in this pub and it was probably the coolest thing I've done on a monday night. I had my Label and looked around and was like, "This here isn't a bad way to spend a monday evening". I can't wait for the day where I can go out with my mates on a monday down to the pub to get a drink and watch the monday night football game. I'm getting a new addition to my 18 year old club in a few months and we'll be going to such places for games between our teams but like they're also quite cool to hang out in. Last time I was in a pub a few weeks ago I had a 42 year old lady suck out my belly button. That kinda thing doesn't happen at 2000 Tigers or Bonked Plaboys but I mean its not like you'll find a 42 year old there unless they're seriously lost or just looking to get arrested but I'd much rather run the risk of having my belly button raped than have to listen to doof doof music surrounded by pumped up guidos. I've wanted to go to a gig in so long and now that Greg and his mates are coming to play I'm all so amped. What we really need is a place for us normal humans who enjoy music to just hang out. I've never been to Unit 11 but I really wanna try it soon but really its the only place out there that is getting its name out and that is sad, we need more of those kinda places, live music isn't dead.s a place for us normal humans who enjoy music to just hang out. I've never been to Unit 11 but I really wanna try it soon but really its the only place out there that is getting its name out and that is sad, we need more of those kinda places, live music ist I mean its not like you'll find a 42 year old there unless they're seriously lost or just looking to get arrested but I'd much rather run the risk of having my belly button raped than have to listen to doof doof music surrounded by pumped up guidos. I've wanted to go to a gig in so long and now that Greg and his mates are coming to play I'm all so amped. What we really need is a place for us normal humans who enjoy music to just hang out. I've never been to Unit 11 but I really wanna try it soon but really its the only place out there that is getting its name out and that is sad, we need more of those kinda places, live music isn't dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment