Saturday, September 17, 2011

Trial and Error

Trial and error is a simple concept. You try something out and see if it works, if it fails, you try again until it does. It's simple to understand, very cavemanesque in its execution. I've been trying to post using my phone and it won't let me. I who was so excited to have a QWERTY keypad and constant access to my blog and have now been made to sit down hard on my ass. Turns out that it refuses to open up my posting screen. It lets me have a title but won't let me actually write a post. I'm not clued up enough to try edit anything to change this if it is in fact possible. I'm now trying to see if it'll let me post via my emails which also was a problem because on this phone I can receive and send emails at will, just not to my blog and I can't access Gmail in my web browser either because of some other drug related problem this phone has.

Anyway though, I've been toying with the thoughts of trial and error this week as I've been trying to do all my various things. It's funny how now days there seems to be this surge in judgement at various things. I find it very sad for those who are governed by the judgements of others. The other day Henderhead asked me who it was that I bitterly despised so much and after that was settled I started thinking about just why is it that I may hate another? See I only dislike this eejit because of the various run ins I and several others have had with them. But is that enough for me to feel this way? Like if you really think about it (and I know I'll hate myself for thinking this way because it's not often I'm genuinely unfriendly) they're just another human going through the various motions like the rest of us, they just haven't learnt how to deal with their closed minded problems like the rest of us. There are many things out there that I disagree with but I don't see it as my civic duty to go out there and belittle every one of them point blank with no thought or understanding. It pains me even more to see just how much ignorance and stupidity still sits amongst us. I mean we're meant to be a new generation of youths, the all accepting and understanding generation but some of us still have our heads so far up our asses, still so caught up in the thoughts and problems of our parents generation.

If you were to compare my upbringing to that of my father for instance, it'd be like trying to compare a brick to jupiter and you're like "I don't understand what that mean?!" That's how different the two are. My children's generation will be very different to mine as well and so the trend will continue much like it always has been. We're constantly moving forward and if some people still choose to be stuck in past then I'm sorry but you're only gonna get left behind...

No comments:

Post a Comment