Sunday, October 7, 2012

Greyscale

Rainy days are greyscale, cold and wet nightmares. Dreary days that leave your mind with nothing but faintly etched memories. They take away your plans and leave regrets and frustrations in their wake. They are juggernauts.

I love rainy days. I love the lack of expectation, the kind of thing you can work with and use to create something beautiful. I love how there is no limit to what the mind can come up with when the boundries are wound up so tight against the chest of creativity. I love the way that the room fizzes with small clouds of thought that only need a little effort to unlock. Many people complain when faced with a day they seem to think cant be used but they fail to see all the things before them that can be cherished. I would just as happily walk around outside on a day like this than I would on any other day. I love the fact that you can cover yourself and go out, sheltered within and still let the faintest of cold kinda tickle you, playing across the nape of your neck like a seductive lover

Who knows the limits we may reach but we know the means to achieve them.

No comments:

Post a Comment