Sunday, October 7, 2012

Stifled Verbosity

Vaguely remembering cues and time shifts that weren't there before.
Thinking about drivels and memories poured onto the floor.
Wonderings going on, we're stapled to the wall.
Your power is lost, Im forgetting it all.

I've walked through streets that I once called home
Im glad I came back, I'm here to regain my throne.
Forget me not you sweet little liar, together we walked
and we fought through the fire.

I knew your name even before you were called.
I knew our time would end before we were old.
When all the clocks on the wall counted down to zero,
thats when I knew I never wanted to be called your hero.

You turned away and I looked over you,
mind constructions kept my eyes pointed on the view.
On the ground, I called out my pleas.
They were wasted efforts, all lost on you, taken by the breeze...



No comments:

Post a Comment