Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Gimmie My Juice Back

Do you ever feel like taking back pieces of you from people you don't like anymore? Rounding up all the little experiences you ever imparted on them and stick them into your rucksack and be off?

We all leave a mark on all the lives we come into contact with. I know lots of people who will always stand out in my life for what they've done and the things they've made me feel. The experiences I've shared with them will always be things I look back on as the years go by. I know that I've also had an impact on certain people as we mix together and in most part, I do hope it is for the best.

But there are those people who I've met before, interacted with and just felt like that portion of my life was bitterly wasted. I meet a lot of new people, it comes with work and usually that's okay. I usually never interact with these people for longer than a couple of minutes and after that they're gone and mostly forgotten. There are those though that I have to see more often. I was talking about the lady I used to work with at Vaughan's shop last year and how much she hated me. She really didnt like the very ground I walked on and she made no bones about it. On my last week of work, she went around counting down the days, saying how she couldn't wait till I was out. Now I don't really care much for people who dislike me, it really does nothing to me but it isn't often that it's so blatant. If I could, I would go back and 'unmeet' her. I cry for all those hours I wasted trying to get along with this person. I wish I could get back my kind words and good gestures. I know it isn't right to say things like this, you never take a gift back after giving it, but I do feel like it was so wasted now. I could have used those to much better effect on other people.

It got me thinking of all the people who I really feel cheated by. There are some characters that when I look back, I can see that my investment into them was wasted. I wish I could take back my experiences, I would love to recoup my time and effort. It kinda shits me off when I look back and see how much time I spent on people who came up to being a big fat naught in my day to day life. It's fine I guess because there really isn't anything I can do about it. We're all here to leave our mark on the world and I am no different. I hope there is joy in the memory of me but if it's all okay, I'd like the pieces of me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment