Tuesday, March 18, 2014

You're well annoying boo. You drive me up the wall on a normal day but I wouldn't have it any other way. I think you're brilliant. You're smart, sexy and aloof and that's a great mix on you. Not many can pull it off quite like you do.

This here now is good, it's not the best but it can work. We're convenient and that works. Yes we're useless at our planning and executing but at least we work something out from time to time. Obviously all of that doesn't really inspire much confidence. The whole being at arms length thing holds us way back and if we're ever to progress further than this then it has to stop. It used to drive me crazy. It used to make me feel mad annoyed but after the last few weeks I've just learnt to let be what is and do me. Yes, okay it still annoys me but I'm not gonna try push it on further, it just leads to arguments and that's never good, that won't get us Facebook official. There's too much that goes on unsaid and brushed off and around. That's no way to start anything or take anything further. I'm not about to let you down so you don't stress. I'd just like a bit more of a boost in confidence in all this. I know it's there.

When you're ready to come and kick it, when you're keen to become Facebook official, I'll be there. I've stalled in doing me these days and that's had me feeling tense and frustrated but it's all coming to me. When you ready to do us I'll be there, just don't keep me waiting too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment