Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I Pass It

I can finally get my red L. Yesterday had to be the biggest drain on my nerves and composure. flipping hell I've never felt like that before, during or after a test.

I woke up rather chilled, went over the business again and it only sunk in when I realized I'd gone through that book and now didnt know what to do with myself. Like you sit there and stare at all the things and you're like, "Well this is easy and I know it, but why am I still not confident?". If either Scunthorpe and I had failed, there is this little blonde rat that lurks in the corners that would nibble at our feet, reminding us ecatly what we did and so it wasn't just about passing to get access to the road, it was about giving him up the port. I also wanted to give those STUPID people that worked there, I wanted them to bow down and eat the ground my feet trod on, I have never met such a useless bunch of lards before in my whole life.

I was shaking the whole time in that room, I was a bundle of nerves and I remember being like, "WTF, its not that crazy". I only got one question wrong which honestly made my day, I was too amped on that but still even after that all I wanted to do was just run out as fast as I could out thay room cuz I was kinda scared like, what if it changed to a fail if I left it for too long, maybe I must quickly get out before the computer says it was all a glitch and I got everything wrong and Im useless and must be nibbled at by blonde rats

No comments:

Post a Comment