Thursday, December 8, 2011

Lend them your eyes.

I think you were right. Well you were right, unless I'm just saying that cuz I've had it on my brain. You got it spot on when you said I'd go crazy from it all. I do feel a little out of synch with myself. Haha I've learnt a few lessons from you, you were funny. But basically I didn't listen, as always and now I find myself looking at life through someone else's eyes.

It's weird how I can feel empathy. Well empathy isn't weird at all, it's necessary if you want to be something that resembles a human, what's weird is the way that I feel it. These past few days I feel as if I've trekked side by side with you on this journey. I feel as if I was sitting in the shadows in the corners of the room, watching it all unfold, sitting there quietly watching this union implode on it's rickety legs and being unable to say a thing. Like one of those dreams where you scream your lungs out but you're on mute, it's a terrible feeling. What bugs me is that I can completely relate, from both sides. I know what it's like to be the characters in your story and I feel sorry for the both of you. You're working with what is basically something brilliant but you're on different ledges on the side of a massive mountain. I once tried to start something I wasn't sure I could finish and it ate me whole, flipping chewed me up sideways to the point where I was afraid and confused, something I don't like so I jumped shit, I ran as far away as I possibly could and I realize now that that was the most idiotic thing, but also the greatest because now I know my limits. I'm very ashamed of my little pussy moment and I cringe when I think of how much of a fool I was but on the flipside, I'm really happy I did that because if I hadn't, I wouldn't know what it is that I want and I wouldn't be with the person I'm with now.

Haha basically there is no shame in defeat. There is always a positive to any negative, you just gotta be able to sieve it out. I know you're broken in the head and don't know what's going on, you're a bit lost but there's that one eejit over there who's handing out your favourite chocolate in pudding form, saying, "Chill Kwagg".

No comments:

Post a Comment