Sunday, December 11, 2011

So you called Ralph

So tonight was the celebrations of Ben's 18th. I think after a day like this, it was amazing. I had a flipping great day at work. i've worked out that I actually do dig my job now that it has been made to be a good place to be. Hitler hasn't been on my case, I've been included in everything and all is well.

So it turns out Ben is in love. He has been in love with Jasmin Larkan for years so I cant be tuned for crap by Haggard. He made a huge call to Ralph and in that moment he fell in love. Vomit free since 3 hours ago... I have work tomorrow and Im not looking forward to it, it will be good but we'll see how it goes. I get how it works for some people, we go as far as the limit takes us and then go to where we seem to push it and yes they may judge but we dont care. I speak crap to this girl about sign language!!!

Anyway, Ben I hate you happy birthday. I cant post anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment