Sunday, April 7, 2013

Mistress.

Every night this week, when I get into be, snuggle in tight, turn my music and relax, my emotions go haywire.

I have this tank of useless affection that gets sparked by littlest thing, it makes my mind swim. Be it a great riff, a lovely melody, a line sung sweeter than heaven, anything and I'm just thrown in the ring battling my need to excrete affection on anything that moves. I don't know what's wrong with me. I nearly died at Splashy. I was stuck looking at a possible route of escape. I told myself that if I just found a nice girl to shack up with then I'd get it all out of my system. I went forward, set the plan into motion, was right at her door, all I had to do was step over but then it clicked in my head that I was only doing this because I'm weak and it would just add too many complications to an already complicated situation.

It's really lame I must say. If I had a reason behind all of this then I'd be okay. If I knew who/what it was I feeling for then I'd have something to attack. It's hard for me to believe that I'm going through these motions because I'm genuinely happy with my music. It's been a few weeks going this way but it's only been recently that I've actually paid attention to it. I think I need a distraction, a nice little thing to take my mind off of all this goofiness. I need crappy earphones and some lips to snog.
Sent from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment