Wednesday, October 16, 2013

007 Has Nothing On Me.

I've often wondered what my calling is in life. I wake up in the morning, go through the motions of a normal day and kind of hope my destiny will pop its elusive head around my door and be like, "Hey Msizi, heard you were looking for me." Well, tonight it came at me.

All I wanted to do with my late night was play GTA and bump 808s and Heartbreak till I got into a fatigue coma. As I plugged in the Playstation, all hell broke loose. The plug made a fizzling noise, there were sparks and then there was silence. All through the house. Anything that was even remotely plugged in has croaked. I tried to push this and pull that but nothing was happening. I've single handedly put us back into the dark ages. I've come to realise that I'm actually an appliance assassin. I once went to The Face's house to study. All was well, we made lunch and because I have such a huge affinity for toast, I figured I'd go and make some. Big mistake. For some odd reason, I was able to frizz up the toaster by simply pulling the plunger. How does a human being kill a toaster that worked perfectly not so long ago, by just doing what they're meant to with it. I've also been able to break our DSTV decoder about 3 times now and 2 computers have seen their death at my hands. I don't understand it at all.

With all of this, I've come to the conclusion that my destiny is to go around killing appliances. I'd make the greatest partner to an electrician. All they'd have to do is send me through a neighbourhood, breaking things all over and I'd be like, "Oh, sorry about that but I do know this excellent electrician" and bam, business floods in. Even in my darkest times I manage to find a positive. I know someone with a basic knowledge of electricity will be able to make a joke out of that last sentence, I'm just gonna go bump 808s and Heartbreak and cry about my dead electronics.
Sent from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment