Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Lies for Neener.

Usually, when I write a post about someone, they tend to turn into a flop. Okay, I won't say a flop, some of you are some truly epic ones that have just gone from strength to strength and I love you for that so really I feel nothing as I write this post about Neener Neener.

Pontso Mpho Mosala, the queen of flops and all things that accompany them. She's one of the few people I can genuinely feel such anger at. I don't get angry often, in fact there are people that will tell you that they've never even felt a whiff of anti energy coming from me. It's true,I dislike those negative feels, they don't ever do anyone any good but thanks to Ponini, I've had a daily dose of negative emotion for quite a while now. The story goes that she was taken in by my devilish good looks and amazing wit on Twitter and I honestly don't blame her. Point out a girl that says they can withstand that combo and i will show you a liar. I've heard she's brought me up in conversation quite a few times too which doesn't surprise me, so much so that people have banned me as any form of a topic. Sweet isn't it. Her infatuation with me is really flattering. It sucks that she can basically pull all my teeth out at a single go. Sometimes I speak to her and say a little prayer for her, it can't be human for a person to be like that, right?

It's not all bad though. When it's all said and done, I value the Neens. She's the first person I've ever actually given a nickname to that I was 100% proud of. She hates it so that makes it even better. You know when you come across someone in your journeys that makes a lot of sense but in a screwed up way? That's the Neens. She's a good person, deep down. I'm yet to meet a person who can take as much verbal abuse from me and not take it to heart. If I could meet a girl who was okay with being called a distended bowel for getting something wrong and counters with something of a similar vein, I'd marry her. In fact, I'd love to clone her and marry the clone. That's as best a compliment as I can give to another human being. I wouldn't marry Neen though, just to spite her, because she deserves that. Sibson once said that her and I would date, I laughed but now I don't know. If they get the cloning of humans right then I would definitely get it on with Version 2.0. Obviously I'd make some fundamental changes but the general package would stay the same.

I think those are enough lies now.
Sent from my BlackBerry®

1 comment: