Monday, November 21, 2011

Basically we suck.

I worked it out the other day. I'm working with the relegation side. I'm working with the team that no one wants. The useless bottom of the log rubbish that can't keep a clean sheet or score a goal to save their lives. In soccer terms, I'm basically the Van Persie of what Arsenal were at Old Trafford. I'm part of a team with the effectiveness of cat crap. I hate having to admit to working with those I do. I hate how we're judged as one unit, one failing unit when it feels like I'm the only one doing anything.

Basically I work with Hitler and Himmler. Two very cruel people who thi
nk I'm their lap dog. I got so bummed when I realized I was working with the bottom of the log team and it annoys me how they don't see it. I'm flipping competitive and all I wanted was to be in the shop that beat the other one, whether it's in sales or just general running of the place but no, that's not the case. I'm basically stuck with two people who have an allergy to any form of work and a bitter distaste for anyone they see doing it, mainly me. Hitler seems to think that she's a better manager than the other lady, its crazy. I was very tired today and not in any mood to take crap and so I kept quiet as usual and mostly to myself and luckily I wasn't picked on that much. I think Hitler can tell I'm quite done with her crap. I've honestly had it with being picked on for everything and for picking up their slack. Today she was asleep on the chair behind the rails where no one can see, while there were many dishevelled clotes around. That annoyed me cuz I knew she wouldn't do anything about it. Himmler is the same, she sat on a chair pretty much all day, not stopping to think that she should also help out. I love it when I get sent up to the warehouse with a message cuz for a brief moment I'm away from those soul eating character wastes. I seriously have a black, bitter dislike for them, I'm really ashamed of it cuz you shouldn't really hate people but each time I try bring out the olive branch, they just use it to whip me on the back with it. It really is hard to try keep cheerful when they're breathing down your neck like that and now that there is less to do, there is nothing to keep me occupied and not much backed up work I could hide away in. I'm basically just there now to prove to myself that I can keep at something without bailing out after a short while, I'm proving a point. I'm no longer happy about having to wake up and go to work, the excitement has faded because it's not an environment I enjoy anymore. I'm basically just there waiting for the next thing I can be blamed for. I'm seriously fed up.

To get to top flight shop keeping, we need a squad rethink. The whole place has to be turned upside down, the manager has to rethink his tactics and look into the transfer market. I don't like to be on the losing team.

No comments:

Post a Comment