Monday, November 14, 2011

Cry Wolf

I don't like it. I don't know why but it really bothers me. I've obviously grown soft because not too long ago I did something exactly like that. It may be the fact that I'm not the one in question or I may have grown suddenly soft in the core but it just doesn't sit well with me. I can't picture myself going out and doing that, especially openly to the jeering looks and sniggers of the general populace. Like imagine if I went and played around with Hamster meat?

Ok no I'm being a hypocrite because not so long ago I went and was lead astray. I ended up dating her but I mean it doesn't take away from the fact that it happened. Now I know exactly what happened, why it happened and really I'm not gonna be righteous and say it was wrong, well it was, but I'm not passing judgement. I think what really bothers me is that if it were me and I'd put up such huge efforts to go on and win the hearts of the public, then I'd make a point of keeping up the rep. I think that's one thing we're able to do, we're able to keep up appearances but really there' s a lot of vile crap going on behind closed doors.

That is just a little bit of what's been gnawing at my brain lately. I don't like my head, I don't like all these things suddenly being thrown at me that I have to deal with. You know, just random crap that comes out of the blue and then all of a suddem you're left gasping for air like a fish on a work bench. As exciting as things may be, I'm too old and too soft at the moment to be dealing with it. I think the times of old are long gone. There won't be a time where I'm seen with someone else without it raising concerns and comments. The freedom one once had has evaporated, there is a massive mismanagement of trust going on now days with us children and really we're the ones to blame.

There are gonna be a lot of bitter disappointments not too far from now and I'm sire as hell not getting involved in all that crap, I wear clodgers now, I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment