Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Making Another Living

So today the boss came in. I could tell that he was coming in because there was a sudden flurry of activity that I'd never seen before. Seems like they were tipped off so they were cleaning racks and dusting around the shop, something that should be done all the time but is only done when they're actually told to. I was quite surprised at all this hard work till I found out much later what was going on and to be honest I was quite disappointed, I don't see why its so hard to do that everyday, it would be less of a job if it was maintained. I've tried myself but I got crucified to the point where I just gave up. I've been in the back going through the stock, I counted and out of the 9 or 10 so boxes we got yesterday, my counter part did 3 maximum in the time it took me to do the rest because she took lengthy mxit breaks and numerous long walks on the beach.

So anyway uVaughan came in and was in the back where I was and was asking why the summer stock wasn't on the rails and he was spun some useless story that we were still trying to get through these new boxes and we would continue with it. We've had over a flipping month and no matter how many times I asked when we were gonna get the old stuff moved, it still just sat there staring at me. So finally we get onto it but when I say we, I mean I'm working my asshole off getting these things down and packed whilst everyone is out on the floor laughing at how they were able to look busy enough till uVaughan came and left. So this lady just sits watching me work and says, "Just watching you do that is making me tired, I think I'll start tomorrow. " Like come on, why not just get on with it and flipping help me instead of asking me if it can be possible to love someone over mxit and I'm honestly not going to buy your flipping child clothes, I'm close to taking your face off and feeding it to mules.

"You know what I could use right now? A bed" WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE? You basically lifted a pair of pants and now you're tired? I was taught never to hate but my word...

No comments:

Post a Comment