Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thwarting.

As a hero, there are so many things I can do. I'm like a jack of all trades when it comes to getting stuck in and doing stuff but I have one large, and very weird Achilles heel.

Ask me to make you supper and I'll mash you a great dinner with a dessert too if I'm feeling nice. I've painted both our living room and my own bedroom. I once blindly navigated through the streets of Johannesburg with nothing more than broken directions and an internal compass pointed in the direction of Durban. I can be superhuman at the best of times and on a whole different ethereal plain if need be but for some odd reason, I cannot poo with a jacket on.

If there is one thing I seem to struggle with, it's dropping a deuce in a jacket o hoodie. I just went to unleash a coil and I couldn't start. I was a little confused as I sat there waiting for the magic to happen and then it hit me, take off the over covering. I had to take off my hoodie before the gates of Colon were opened and the procession went ahead. I don't know what it is that makes me life this. I don't know if I feel over dressed for such a relaxed occasion or if I fear getting my clothes dirty by some freakish chance but it just never works. I thing I need to see a psychologist or something about this because this could become a problem. This could be something my enemies use to thwart me!

Sent from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment