Friday, March 25, 2011

If he goes red then Im there

The joys of a blog is that they kinda let you chronicle stuff. Im single, again, but this time its legit.

Funny how on the weekend I looked most forward to, things went pear shaped. Saved me alot of effort I guess cuz now I dont have to go through with what I had planned for Sunday but its chilled. Im not gonna be bitter, admittedly I did want it to happen and yes Im bummed but haha whats happened has happened.

Anyway to the point of this post. I was following what Hamilton had to say today and apparently he tuned Red Bull. See now that is chilled except for the fact that he's rumoured to be their next drever. Imagine Seb and Lewis as mates. It'd be hard for him to stamp around on someone elses ground. He was chilled when Jenson and Fernando came to McLaren cuz thats his home but now to branch out? I would support him and Seb, I know they'd be a brillaint partnership, dramatic but brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment