Friday, March 25, 2011

Looking back, its been ages...

So I've had this Blog for not even a year now and I've covered a lot of subject matter..

Reading it tonight and all the memories came through and you're kinda like, "Woah I remember when that happened, I was a lot different back then?". Like its heavy cuz I mean most of my posts have been written when I was a +2, from the start of my relationship, the highs, the lows, the decline and there actually isn't a post about its demise because I dont think its something I should make a big point about even tho it sucks yeah. I still want to and actually will be mates with my ex, she is a human I enjoyed and its all chilled in my eyes.

But like there have been the other posts and stuff of when I had some good moments with my mates, let it be known that I wrote about the values of friendship long before I saw the value in anything else. I wanna keep this Blog for life. I wanna post when Im an old ballie and look back at how I've gone and changed over the years, hopefully I'll be a better person, chilling with my 'Vanilla Latte with espresso on the side' drinking wife/ long term girlfriend and baby Mikel playing with his little sister Ferne. Thats my new two child garage, they'll be hectic homies cuz they'll be my kids and we all know that if they ever come to being then there is no way in hell I'll allow them to be anything less.

Haha ah man they grow up so fast dont they? Two weeks you asked for? I'll make sure it happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment