Thursday, March 10, 2011

Im still quite down about my dog being dead and all

Sometimes I forget that He's dead. Like its all fair and stuff but he was only a dog but ah it doesn't work like that, him being an animal doesn't negate the effect he had. Just now I noticed we were low on dog food and then it hit me that its pointless cuz He's gone now.

See Supernova started life at an early age. I still remember when I got him. It was during christmas and I was at my uncles house and his neighbour's dog had just had a litter and I decided that I would definately have one of those, I remember my parents coming to pick me up a week later and I had a dog in this box and they were like shot for askin us if we wanted another dog. I remember the first night he cried and crapped under the table and I had to clean it up, I went to bed at 3 that night and I had to be up early cuz I was going to Uvongo with A-dawg.

Come to think of it homie was a bit of a handful. He always listened to me though which I digged but he was influenced by my other unfortunate dog. I remember one night waking up to dogs barking and they were by the fence and by some magic they managed to get over the fence and everyone else was sleeping so I woke up in the middle of the night and went outside looking for my dogs, it was when we still lived in New Germany and it was scary being out at night and they did that twice in one night and I was like nort screw you guys you can just sleep in my room cuz Im not going out to get you. I was a lightie back then and Supernova was a little seun. He had a terrible temper, didnt like to be disturbed when he was eating and you couldn't stand next to him either or he'd growl at you. I used to watch them dogs play with each other and sometimes I'd join in and sure I got ate but it was fun cuz homies were my mates.

With the demise of my first dog came the depression. Haha ah Supernova sat in the flower bed for a whole week and he didnt eat, he was properly bleak that his mate croaked. And then he adopted our neighbours puppy. Haha ah he smuggled him into our garden and they were searching and searching and we found them parking in the kennel just choonin chuzdog. That was the cutest puppy I'd ever seen, pity they gave it away... I remember one morning before school, we were gonna go on an outing and me and my dad were up early so we decided to take the dogs for a walk and homie was glued to my side, he always was my dog.

Everytime I came home from school he'd be parking on our verge and he'd see me coming down the street and he'd get up, get all amped and then He'd run to me down the road. Haha ah thinkin about that bit there got me a little choked up. Haha and homie stole my big pillow recently and it became him, it sits outside the back door where he used to sleep during the day. Sometimes it worried people when he'd just randomly escape out his various secret places out the fence but he was harmless, Im pretty certain Im the only person my dogs ever bit or caused any harm to, Haha the bastards.

Ah well there's a dog barking in the distance, wonder who's dog it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment