Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Welcome to Camp Nou, leave your cool at the door.

So here I am, watching tv after about a week or so, our decoder went belly up and it still hasn't returned but Im quite sure it'll be back for the start of the season so Im not stressed at all.

So now Im busy watching the Arsenal and Barca game as I write this and strangely this is the greatest game I've seen in a while. Its not that its full of goals because right now at the 60th minute its just 1-1 but so much has gone on. Honestly this ref is the most stupid person I've come across. Barca should have at least 3 cards by now, they've been the worlds greatest actors and its really gotten underneath Arsenals nails, Arsenal the team known for their supremacy and cool heads are really playing like Sunderland, what with Nasri bumping chests and Wilshere being a stone wall and Van Persie shoving people over. I think its flipping funny cuz each time a little incident like that happens there's always a stand off and I think stand offs in sport are just fantastic.

I love seeing them getting hot under the collar, I love watching these guys getting filled with emotion and I love reading their lips as they scream their various profanites. The best though has to be the fans that you hear in the background, one I'll never forget is the guy behind Malouda during a Chelsea game shouting, "Wanker, wanker. You fxxking wanker!".

I feel for Van Persie cuz in my eyes both his yellows were kinda suspect but his second yellow was undeserved. The ref was being a proper prick when he made that call honestly.

What I also love, with all these things going on Barca are just chilling, making their timed runs and honest to God I swear they aren't converting on purpose. They're keeping things interesting and just annoying Arsenal even more which is making me laugh even harder. Im not gonna claim to be a soccer guru because the truth is Im not but you just cant enjoy these things if you dont know whats potting, you've got to follow the sport in some capacity and lately its the only thing I've been keeping up to date on.

Well right now it seems Arsenal have come to Camp Nou and choked, I expected nothing less and unless a miracle comes their way then unlucky buddy but I told you your team has no hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment