Thursday, March 10, 2011

Today I lost my best mate

My dog croaked... Wait no saying he croaked would mean he died of natural causes. My dog was murdered.... Somewhere between 2 in the morning and just now, about 13:47, someone went and killed my dog.

I was making food and I failed to boil an egg properly so I was like chilled I'll give it to the dog so I went out the back to where his pillow is and he wasn't there, I went up front by the driveway where he sometimes hangs and he wasn't there, I found him lying under a tree, covered in some sort of gunk and as stiff as crap. At first I thought he was sleeping so I called him but nope nothing so I was like laka my dog is dead. I didnt really need to sit there and stare at him to realize that he was dead, I went in the house and told my mom and like you know when you sorta jokingly say something but you actually mean it so we went outside and I poked his head with a stick and homie was gone. The thing is though I know he was alive at about 2 in the morning cuz I heard him barking, He's been a good warning system in the past and now He's just dead. Im willing to bet a million pounds he was killed cuz it looks like he puked all over himself and there has been some bleeding. He has this little place where he ventures out and goes on his various adventures in the middle of the night and somewhere it all turned bad, it looks like he just about managed to get home and crawl up and die.

Haha Im quite bleak. Both of my dogs have never have a decent death. The first one got swept away in heavy rain and fell down this cliff thing and I found him a week later faaaar at the bottom dead as crap and now I had to go find my beloved Supernova dead as well. He's been my best mate since forever. I got him from my uncles place in Port Shepstone in about 2004 or something and he was this lovely obedient little rat that did everything with me and now He's just gone and croaked, been murdered.

Being a man legally now Im in charge of his funeral arrangements. I would have him cremated but its too short notice and I dont want anyone burning my dog and turning him into a belt. Last time we buried the other dog outside my room but I think dear Supernova will forever rest underneath that tree, flipping hell man...

No comments:

Post a Comment