Sunday, January 29, 2012

We're playing with the same pack of cards.

A relationship, not easy for anyone, even so for me.

I like a placid environment. I like a place where all is well. I've oonly known one constant relationship and that is the one my parents have. I've never known them to ever have an argument where they couldn't resolve things out civilly. All ends before the sun goes down and anything else never lasts more than a few days. I hate not being able to make a carbon copy of that. I don't know much about relationships, I know less than the common person because they seem to fall in love with everyone they meet and I can happily say I've never had that situation before, I'm only zoned once. I envy them. Imagine being able to open yourself up so much that, being able to be so out there. Personally I think that would be stupid but only because I'm the kind that won't let a female within the length of my fingers because that's where they end.

I only love once and I'm still there, don't know what it's like anywhere but this place so really I can't comment on anything else. I'm still here stead fast and tunnel visioned. I know I personally may have had my moment but I think it's something that was gonna happen after the events of tonight. He's my Jasmin if you know what I mean, he gets my skin crawling, just because I'm sorry but I think he's a proper frikin idiot, he has my utter disgust sitting on his head. He has the respect of a blind and deaf retarded seal, he doesn't know where to draw the line and the only reason I know this is because you told me so really it should be no surprise having me react this way. I dislike this feeling, I don't like feeling like the only way for me to move on from this is to play as a leveler and after my sleep when I feel a lot less calm, I'll be embarrassed by all this but the sentiment remains. I'm still not impressed, not in the slightest and this is my documented review but I may feel differently in the morning, who knows.

I'm calling time on something so fickle, it's time for us to both grow up and get over ourselves and focus on the big picture. I hate us both.

No comments:

Post a Comment