Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Answer Me This.

What makes a bad boy? What do you have to possess so that people will look at you and be like, "Whoa, steer clear of this sack of hectic because he's a bad boy and he'll break you in half child!" I once got told I was a bad boy and I still laugh about it to this day. The other day it came up and it left me in two minds. On the one hand I was quite amped that someone would think that I could be seen as a bit of a danger, but on the other hand I was a little offended because in my heart of hearts, I really am as soft and genuine as they come.

If you go through this blog, I think everything here kind of points to the fact that I'm made up of only marshmallows and unending rivers of irrational feels. If there was ever someone who doesn't really fit the bad boy moniker, I think it would be me. Some may argue that I can be a bit abrasive and lately I haven't been the most outspoken when it comes to endearments and stuff and that's where they draw it from. Some people think that if you're not posting a love lyric every 6 to 7 hours on your social media fronts then you're a heartless wretch and should stay well away from their heart parlours.

"Yeah but Msizi you never date girls, you just kind of have a thing with them and then you move on. You have no feeling." - I think I missed the moment where it became compulsory to date every single person you thought was good looking or intriguing. If I could, then trust me I would. I would date every single girl out there that has left me in awe. I'd love the kak out of them and make them feel as great as they made me feel. If I could, I would be in love every single waking moment but alas, this is the real world and things like that don't happen. The kind of people you see that are constantly with someone and claiming to love every single one of them are the kind of people I'm pretty certain have a mental issue. There is no possible way that you can believe that every single person you fancy, you'll love, and if you say you do then I'm afraid that you're one shallow ass person and that makes you way worse than anything you could call me. I've only ever loved once, t'was brief and sweet and in that moment I knew that there was no possible way that I was experiencing the same thing that someone with several priors before, was. What I had was well better and more genuine than whatever rubbish they were peddling out.

I'd love to be a bad boy though. I'd love to be like the character in Catapult by Arctic Monkeys. I'd love to split the mist with only a whisper, to turn her legs to jelly and leave her with only questions the next morning. It would give my ego a gigantic boost. I guess it all starts off with building a reputation and it seems that I've got a bit of one going, I'm just wondering if I could ever live up to it.


Sent from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment