Monday, August 26, 2013

Some Bitching For Neener.

I haven't posted in a while, I don't even know if this will go through. i've forgotten what my posting address is, it went out along with my old phone.

I got a new phone the other day. It's a nice, not so little Nokia E7. It does everything I ask it too and more. My old Berry treated me well. She was a wizard. From day one till the day I called time on her, she didn't miss a beat. She still functions, my mom has taken over her and seems quite happy. My biggest issue right now, the one bug bear in this reignited romance between Nokia and I has to be the fact that I get free minutes. I get free Cell C to Cell C minutes. I have 4 hours or so of them because of my data purchases. This is great. I can speak to people for years and years because I'll always need to buy data and so there is an unending supply of talk time. I'm sure you're wondering why this is an issue. No one ever looks a gift horse in the mouth right, and this is a great gift. My biggest problem is that I don't know anyone on Cell C..

What am I meant to do with all of this? It's like being given a Ferrari, keys, pink slips, petrol and everything but you're in the middle of the Kruger. Right now my phone balance is looking at me square in the face and burning a hole in me. Why aren't more people Cell C inclined like I am? I don't even know how to tell if they are or not anymore because I have one of the old 084 numbers and the new flock of kids have some other code. If you're on Cell C, hit me up. I may not have anything to say but at least I'll be making use of this rubbish.

No comments:

Post a Comment