Sunday, June 5, 2011

Enticed for long enough and he may look straight..

I've done an unhealthy amount of thinking on a brain which is running on reserve energy and that has too much time to create an order that would be better kept hidden.

Im at the point where there are two legs underneath me and they offer support for the rest of me to stand up straight. I control my legs and we can go wherever there is reason. In my head Im walking along the middle of Jan Smuts at night beneath all those trees and the orange street lamps. My God-complex is on high, I feel like with these hands I could just reach out and turn the world from what everyone sees to what I want to see within a matter of minutes. You know when you just have it in you to create or to destroy at will, where a spaceship is nothing besides something to sink your teeth into?

This mustn't be mistaken as the rantings of an egotistic maniac, these are just the thoughts of someone with enough intention to do good yet enough misguided fire power to destroy if not managed well. I think if you were to look at those people that use Pit Bulls for dog fighting, the dog doesn't start out vicious, there are many out there that are nice but brought up in a certain way and that thing could take out a sizeable chunk out your stomach and that'll hurt like crap, like something just bit you in the stomach.

My brain is relaxed, a bit of a rethink and a shuffle here and there and its sorted. Now to look at my hand..

No comments:

Post a Comment