Monday, June 20, 2011

Have fun with your stories but I'll be busy growing up in the corner over there.

Im a nice little boy who likes the people he likes and doesn't like the people he doesn't like, Im pretty normal.

I get spoken about a lot, not as much as say Lady Gaga but I guess thats because Im a boy. You'd swear we're the same person by how many time I've been told Im weird. No Im not comparing myself to Lady Gaga because I dont care much for her antics and music, she made like 2 songs I thought were ok or something but that's besides the point.

Im on the lips of people for reasons unknown, ok no Im on their lips because I seem to have committed a crime comparable to murder it seems. Well I was thinking about how upset it was all making me feel until I realized that well, whatever. I dont like people in my business, I dont enjoy baring my heart out, I dont have a heart but that substitue thing I use doesn't enjoy being on display. I dont care anymore when people say I do everything I do to get back at a girl who left me and when we had a trial run leading up to us getting back together, she went off and did God know's what with who cares, not once but twice and yet I shrugged it off keeping it to myself. I dont care when I get told to "Go fucking die" when not once but twice I was told you never want to see me again. It's not my fault if I get fed up with everything and choose to distance myself from all the silly juvenile insecurites being heaped up on me. Im only human and really I could turn around and just shatter the very world you're all so comfortable with but that'll just mean going round and round with all you people and frankly Im tired now, if you didnt have name tags above your heads I'd have no clue who you all were and where exactly you fitted in.

I still care for my ex, Im very civil with her and she is more than welcome to be a part of my life but Im done with all the dramas, each knock I take makes everything worse but I'll still smile because I have nothing to frown about.

Haha I just realized I dictated all of this in the most monotone voice I've heard myself use. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment