Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A New Adventure: Prologue

For the first time since forever I can truely say Im out of my depth.

Not often Im stumped or afraid and its rare I'll ever admit to it but I'll say that right now I am completely out of my element. Haha I feel like a fish out of water, a strange feeling at the least. I have a new found respect for those who can go about their ways blindly without ever stopping to think because those are the ones that miss everything, I guess Im just too clinical in my approach and that has come to eat me whole. My mind? Well thats been raped and made to realize that it actually works and now needs to in a way that is more in line with what it was meant to from the start.

My soul is that of a wounded animal in the care of a skilled practitioner, I just have the ability to imprint much like a new born.

I dont have highlights, Im still very much a hitman..

No comments:

Post a Comment