Monday, June 20, 2011

I could really get in depth, but I'll write this silly thing from the top of my head

Many do they're learning during the week. They're surrounded by figures that each play a vital role in their development and generally those people there are people that are understood.

This weekend I think it's safe to say that I was public enemy number 1. Spreading my various doings to various souls is a bit weak and immature I'd say? Telling me to go die after saying you're done with me two nights before is a bit much dont you rate? Coming and looking for a confrontation to take back to everyone is a bit juvenile but you've been known to be right little WD? Haha no really tho, asking me if she's my squeeze and expecting me not to laugh at you is kinda silly, a squeeze is someone that doesn't matter, that wont mean crap all in the morning and isn't going to offer anything constructive, I've had many a squeeze before but no I dont have one now, I dont go around in circles.

I always have this silly notion that once I've understood something then everyone else has too. I forget that just because I grow up, doesn't mean everyone around me is too. I assume that with age people would stop their silly ways and come to realize that it's all pointless but clearly that's not the case.

Just on a side note, the danger was always closer to home than anyone actually realized

No comments:

Post a Comment