Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I would think up a title but Im genuinely tired

Flipping hell...

Well today began our first day as manual labourers. It really wasnt that bad at first, I was expecting my limited hamster upper body strength to be tested to its very limits and the pressure to be higher than that placed on sportsmen and diamonds alike but really it was a tad chilled. Obviously it wasnt rainbows and butterflies but we came through not too dead. I unfortunately mutilated my picturesque Hands of A Lover and I have two blisters, each on my thumbs, which were chiseled to perfection. Haha ah it feels good to say that I've completed a day of work that'll lead to something great happening. When ever fatigue crept in, I reminded myself, "Joburg will make this all so worth it."

Im a flipping great husband. I go out working all day to put dinner on the table while the Missus sits around doing woman stuff and all I want to do when I get home is to have a cold beer and a bit of loving but no all I have to settle for is three sweaty oafs. Must be because Im not actually married although we are.

A weekend comes along and I may be here or I may not, either way Im being a hero. I missed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment