Thursday, June 2, 2011

Let's play with my thought process, or at least let me do it.

It's been a very interesting coupla days, had I not been with mates I swear it'd all be different.

So the story goes that there has been a lot of confusion and decisions flying around and to be honest I knew nothing of this because lately I haven't been concerned with much besides what lies in front of me. I think I dont have enough of a caring bone in me to fake it anymore, I was on the phone and just couldn't be bothered to tie up enough feel from inside me to be bothered.

My days have been good this week. I've spent every waking moment with mates in a way where the mind still has enough solitary time to only worry about what it wants to and lately its all been good.

Haha was in the shops today and let something slip to Queenie by mistake, there goes my secret but I guess its better that way, makes pulling it all off that much easier now that its been verbalized but that doesn't just rely on me but as it has been said before, I never lose and Im not about to begin now just cuz the rules dont apply

No comments:

Post a Comment