Friday, June 3, 2011

Im somewhat of an enigma

I was just thinking what it would be like after I died. Just yesterday I nearly got run over by a pope van honestly doing one hundred million kph and I know this becaus I could pretty much taste the paint as it cut through the air between us where even a hair would've had trouble fitting. I've been nearly killed and eaten many times before, I nearly got hit twice just walking around on saturday but this one really stuck out cuz to my left was a huge ditch where I could picture myself lying dead. I literally stood laughing at just how close I'd come to being food for the ants and another episode on CSI.

It got me thinking tho, what would happen after my death. Like ok I get my family and friends would be bummed but what would everyone say? Haha I can just imagine my funeral being this affair where my various worlds come to collide for the very first time, from family to friends to lovers and those who were just there. I've never introduced my school mates to my normal mates, most of the people I've ever had a thing with dont exist in the minds of my friends and my family know no one besides those that have been fortunate and important enough to be mentioned.

I know each person well enough to be able to pull out one thing out asshole about them but to some I didnt even have a family, haha I was once told I could probably get up to an number of things when Im not within eyesight cuz I just existed and that sorta thing is the kinda thing that I do because in actual fact I really dont exist. I am a ninja, I have never been, I get up to things no one actually knows because they aren't to be known. I could honestly write a long list of things I've done that I've never felt the need to mention. I come quietly and leave without a trace, except for the sticky fingerprints I leave on the glass of the windows of your heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment