Friday, July 1, 2011

Meow

Well yesterday was interesting. After walking to Waterfall with a pair of oversized pants on and an aching boy, all I wanted was a Dagwood, chips and a glass of water, all I got was a Dagwood. I hated the fact that there was no power so they couldnt give us chips and no water strangely.

Ahh On Cue was good. Sitting in a pool hall with the guys just having beers is a good way to spend your Phuza Thesday. We had a decent amount of lovely brewed glory and Im gonna feel it all later, Im gonna have a sickly hangover that'll make me its bitch but it was worth it. From now on its advisable to go out with Shane. Robbie taking us to Mc Donalds and home was too funny, I've broken shoulder after bailing so hard. Haha my poor ouchies


On a side note, I couldnt be the kinda boyfriend that stressed over his girl. Like I know how girls want to be fussed over and crap and I can do that but I cant do it to extremes where I stress over where shes going and with who and doing what, like seriously, there is a life outside all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment