Wednesday, July 6, 2011

All girls are the same

After 18 years of walking on this earth, I think its safe to say that in certain situations, gender is the basis for reaction.

Not too long ago I came loose from a joint venture of emotions with my partner and it didnt end as best as I'd have hoped. Like chilled I didnt really mind because I was under the impression that my efforts were frikin crap so I didnt think it was unwarrented but I've come to realize that really, I wasn't so jutt. There is another who has entered back into the sea of singledom has been given the same reaction. It seems that no matter who you are, if you're a boy then you just automatically "dont care" once everything is over, you are told that you never gave a crap and you weren't there when they were here and all these other things that when are actually taken into account, are not so true.

I used to get frikin annoyed when all these things were said to me because I thought it must've been a once off thing that really made me doubt my ability to be a good enough partner but now its all just funny. Is it just the standard female reaction to lash out? Is there an unwritten rule that the guy must take the blame for everything cuz if there is then no one knows cuz all guys seem to do the same. I have nothing against being blamed because in most cases like that I would've done crap all so its ok when the girls hit their psycho stage cuz it doesn't affect the male psyche.

No comments:

Post a Comment