Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I'll try, but I'll get caught out...

Have you ever attempted to not do something but then half way through, you realized you couldnt? It takes superhuman effort to give up something you love, its just so flipping hard...

I get caught out by the This-Juice-Is-So-Good factor so many times that it just hurts me to think of it. I cant stop chugging juice once its on my lips. Strangely I have the biggest problem with orange juice, mainly Oros. Everything else I can sorta handle, Im not perfect but I can handle the siren calls of the bottom of the glass but Oros, she is my weakness. I used to flipping hate Oros cuz it was concentrate and laziness always won me over but now not even that can keep me away. I have a 2 litre bottle of water that lives in the fridge that I hack away at each day, filling it up before I go to bed but from time to time when I have a super breakfast foods breakfast, I will have at least two half litres of Orange Necter. I actually smaak that stuff quite a bit. The day my mom bought our first 5 litre Oros home, I knew I loved her.

Haha food is great and everything but what really gets me is a good drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment