Sunday, July 10, 2011

Adapt or Die: Basic Animal Instincts 101

To survive, we have to adapt. Some animals adapt to the heat, some to cold, wet, dry, rocky, lush, and so forth. There is no such thing as having one thing one way all the time.

As humans we also have to adapt to survive. Country people must adapt to the rules and ways of city life and a city slicker wont get pretty far in the country if he keeps his same ways. Situations tend to come up where we either have to adapt to them or let them blow us over and kill and eat us. Like if you really think about it, the only reason we're where we are now is because we're constantly adapting to things and not letting them get us. Im not one who likes to be dependant on another emotionally, I think that's stupid and leads to too many unnecessary complications. I'll never be the kind that sits and accepts the annoyance that comes with emotional dependancy. I cant do that sorta thing no matter how I've tried
Chameleons are clever. They know what goes on. You'll never see one in brilliant blue glory whilst standing on a red surface. They know that with enough effort they can make a whole situation suit them, they know how to deal with change, they make it their own.

I also came to the conclusion that Im never ever gonna aspire to be a magnificent boyfriend. Do you know how flipping hard that crap is? Im still much too extended to even try be a hero. Now Im not saying I dont pull off any heroics because really I just cant help being a hero but I have witnessed the attempts of others in varying degrees that Im quite satisfied with myself. Being someone's boyfriend is all about being a hero. Females are all about wanting that guy that can do it all according to their unbelievable standards, that like really make us die. Im only this person here, I do this and that and leave out bits and pieces where I see fit. I work brilliantly and I can happily say that I am not modelled the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment