Friday, July 1, 2011

I still cant work my titles

Music honestly makes everything better. Im not so dead after a good sesh. I dont know why but it just sounds so much better when you feel somewhat close to death. I listen to it every night cuz it helps me sleep but it sounds a million times better when inebriated and it sounds even better the next day when you just want to be sucked into a hole. My love for Indie music escalates on days like this when it just soothes the soul, Im loving the mixture between Bloc Party and Foals, Foals make a full on attempt to win my heart and I'll admit, they have my attention.

I think sometimes, if it weren't for stuff like this, life would be very boring. Like it sometimes takes something bad to apprecate something good. If I didnt feel like death I woulnt feel as great as I do now. I feel like I've stepped into my world again, a lovely place of sense and Msiziesque order where only I know whats going on because only I know what the time is and right now its time to relax. Im not here to start a war, Im not going to start a fire, Im not going to carve up the mountain, Im going to do exactly as I was and I most definately will enjoy it, you're all most welcome to join in.

Haha ahhh Im going to hate life very soon, I can tell but I'll love it more than anything, I'll be in love till Im dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment