Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Im only a person

There has been global speculation to my merits and morals, like a whole 5 people have questioned me. You know I try very hard to remember to use my common good sense and practice my upstanding citizenship but Im afraid I fail sometimes. I've been told Im a bad love interest and have been called a terrible person and you know this is all so very true, I wont even begin to deny it.

It's true I drink a lot. I have two litres of water everyday, right now Im attacking the bottle and yes I've been pissing like a race horse although I've never actually seen how a race horse urinates because that kinda thing just doesn't rock my boat and is frankly quite disgusting to think about. I've been doing this weekly ever since a certain girl said I could never finish 5 litres of water.

Have I been taking drugs? Yes I have. Unfortunately I caught an STD the other day, Im not ashamed to admit I caught a Sneeze Transferred Disease. Yes my loose living has landed me the flu and yes I am popping Flutex capsules to try quail the disease. In my defence they work quite well, by sunday I should be completely out of the woods.

Im told I've been seen with a lot of women lately. You know what, Im not gonna lie to anyone here, lying is bad. I did go shopping with my Mom and Aunt yes, I admit.

Have I gotten off on the bad luck of others? Damn straight I have. I flipping rejoiced when Seb had that moment in the pits that cost him the race even tho Alonso won.

Am I a lazy lover? Of course I am. I love being lazy. Nothing satisfies more than knowing you should be doing something but you arent, someone else will do it.

I am by no means a role model for the children. I've never helped out Charity because I unfortunately dont know anyone by that name. I've never given blood before cuz I dont think that'd make a good present at any birthday party really. So yes I am a bad person Im afraid, everyone is right about me, I wont begin to deny but really maybe one day I'll come round, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment