Sunday, November 7, 2010

A normal post for a change

There should be a brain-to-blog device that lets you post straight from the brain, so many posts would be flying about.

Well last night was a good night. It was fun having fun without the added confidence given by "downers" as was agreed by signing that official statement. People must know that when its time to jam it up we will definately jam it up. My homie Winetlord, the most powerful Power Ranger be jamming it up on the dance floor with killer moves homies neva eva seen ya digg.

I was in this little thought bubble last night that was so weird. There are just some questions you never ask a person. Sure the answer is no big deal because it hold truth behind it and in any circumstance it is ok but I know how these things work, I've been there, I've done that... It is of no concern to me really I couldnt't care less honestly but I was thrown off for a bit, hardly expecting that but then I came to my senses and realized this is all just one big game at the end of the day, the hunter will always hunt for prey whether or not it is in an enclosure, we've all done that. We should all take a page out of the Hamster book.

No comments:

Post a Comment