Monday, May 2, 2011

I'll stop procrastinating tomorrow

I've come to realize that I am a chronic procrastinator.

Its been a while since I've come back from Splashy, I still have my washing sitting not in the washing basket, I still haven't finished my Splashy post and I still haven't done half of all the other things I was meant to after Splashy and this is all because I've fallen into the Later Later Trap. I was meant to be going for runs every morning and I'll wake up on time, get changed, look out the window and just fade into a deep sleep and this morning is when I finally realized Im a useless motivationless waste of being, chickens have more intent with their heads off and blood spurting out the top of their necks.

Tomorrow if I dont sort myself out then I may as well resign as a human and become a sheep or something with no will to live or do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment