Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The MAIDS has got me good

So after waking up with a disease in my mouth yesterday I can happily say that my life sucks.

Disease isn't so bad cuz in most cases it goes away after a while and this is no different but it really sucks when it's at its strongest point and you gotta sit there and suffer. Today the swelling had gone down a bit, I can actually make my teeth touch when I close my mouth which is a major plus, I was begining to feel like those Ethiopians you see in those pictures who collect flies in their mouths.

I still cant eat for crap tho. I can only have soups and those soups are made terrible by the fact that I dont that after I finish it I have to take more drugs. Honestly if man was meant to eat warmed up dish water then he'd cease to exists. Im wasting away here, all I want is to chow down on something which has more consistency that urine.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll be either more better or so drugged up that I dont notice a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment