Wednesday, May 4, 2011

This is a good enough dream for me to post. Part 2

So we start making our way back to the house but we come across this other house thats also old and spooky. We go inside and it's Gran's old house but it was this massive mansion thing, everytime we thought she was in the Man Cave she was actually just chilling in there. So we go inside and I start playing My Fair Elise on the old piano and Mattian is the fifth guy now and he starts playing with me and we're jamming, making everything spooky so we leave the house and when Phiwe was the fifth guy he'd made a fire and was braaiing some meat. So Brandon, Ben and I stand by the pool pump and I spat on the floor and it caught alight so I start stomping on it trying to put it out so Connor, who is now the fifth guy, takes a bowl of some strange water trying to put it out and turns it into this huge blaze and there was some of Ben's ribs in the pool pump, and two whole chickens underneath the trampoline. So we go around putting water on the flames and now we're bleak about the meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment